Flutter Developer (f,m,d – remote)
We are hiring a Full-Time Flutter Developer who will have an essential role in building our MVP and helping us scale the product. You should have senior-level experience in building mobile apps for iOS and/or Android in Swift, Obj-C, Kotlin, Java, or preferably Dart/Flutter.
You will be part of the Flutter team and implement all kinds of new features together: Blood glucose data analysis algorithms, fetching content from the GraphQL API, building custom widgets to display glucose levels, define new concepts together.
As a senior mobile developer in the team, you will be responsible for:
- Building a rock-solid product our users love
- Taking ownership of tasks and make sure things get done
- Help planning our short and long term feature roadmap
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends
- Help other team members with your technical expertise
- Proactively getting involved in improving our processes
Your Tech Stack
- Mobile App: Flutter, GraphQL (ferry/hive), NFC, BLE
- Backend: Strapi, PostgreSQL
- Cloud: AWS, ECS/Fargate, CloudWatch, RDS, S3
- DevOps: Terraform, Gitlab CI/CD, Codemagic, Docker
- Testing: Jest (Backend), Integration and Unit Tests (Flutter)
- Developer Tools: Visual Studio Code, Android Studio, Xcode
- Communication: Slack, Jira, Confluence, Google Meet, Google Drive
- Monitoring: Sentry, AWS CloudWatch, Firebase Analytics
- Design: Figma
Which skills do you need?
- You have 3+ years mobile app development experience (iOS, Android or Flutter)
- You are able to move projects forward with (sometimes) little direction
- You have clear writing skills in English
- You have worked in startups before
- You are excited about nutrition, health and sports
- You understand the concept of metabolic health
- You bring interest or even experience with Machine Learning concepts
Why you will enjoy working with us
- You are working on a new innovative product
- You will receive insights in your personal health
- You are surrounded by a team of talented people
- You will work in a company that combines science with cutting edge technology and best-in-class educational content
- You will learn from the experience of the founders
- You can work from wherever you want
- You shape and influence the brand from early on
- You get to know people from around the world with different skills
- You will have lots of fun with the team
- You will have a positive impact on other people’s lives
How to apply?
Startup life is sometimes chaotic but extremely rewarding. If you are up for this challenge and got excited to work with us, please get in touch by applying via the form below. Our salary range starts at EUR 51,800 gross per year. Your actual offer depends on your skillset and experience.
About HELLO INSIDE
At HELLO INSIDE we are creating a healthier future for people and communities through the power of science-based self-care. Hello Inside gives you real-time access to your blood glucose, so you can take control of your body’s primary source of energy.
We are building a cross-platform app to enable users to learn about their blood sugar level and how it impacts their personal health. We are utilizing a next-generation bio-wearable, a Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM), to read and visualize glucose 24/7 and correlate the data with lifestyle data such as food consumption, physical activities, sleep, meditation, and more.
Based on those new insights, we are uniquely equipped to recommend personalized food and other lifestyle changes. By combining new biosensors, easily accessible knowledge, and world-class insights from our medical advisors, we are unlocking the next generation of habit-forming products.