Copywriter (f,m,d – remote)
Are you ready to shape the future of health?
At HELLO INSIDE we are creating a healthier future for people and communities through the power of scientific self-care. Hello Inside gives you real-time access to your blood glucose, so you can take control of your body’s primary source of energy.
We are looking for an experienced Copywriter to shape our written communication across all channels and create engaging experiences with our Product and Marketing teams. As the first Copywriter, you will contribute to setting the brand’s tone of voice, ensure consistency across channels and educate our users about scientific self care.
What are we building?
We are building a cross-platform app to enable users to learn about their blood sugar level and how it impacts their personal health. We are utilizing a next-generation bio-wearable, a Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM), to read and visualize glucose 24/7 and correlate the data with lifestyle data such as food consumption, physical activities, sleep, meditation, and more. Based on those new insights, we are uniquely equipped to recommend personalized food and other lifestyle changes. By combining new biosensors, easily accessible knowledge and world class insights from our medical advisors, we are unlocking the next generation of habit-forming products.
As an experienced Copywriter, you will be responsible for
- Writing compelling health content for web, mobile, packaging, advertising and marketing materials
- Writing high-quality education content for the Hello Inside App
- Producing well-written content that is SEO friendly and optimized for conversions
- Creating compelling ad copy, landing pages and marketing campaigns
- Working with the Marketing team to co-create roadmaps and content calendars
- Working with and coordinating external contributors
- Researching and understanding our user and our market to learn and adapt fast
- Ensuring all content is produced along our tone of voice and meets our scientific standards
Which skills do you need?
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism, English or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Copywriting
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skill in English (preferably native)
- Strong editorial, proofreading and writing skills
- Strong ability to understand complex matters and condense it in a meaningful way
- Writing educational content for e.g. Learning Apps, Online Courses, etc.
- Basic Understanding of Mobile UX writing & SEO keyword research
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure
- You have worked in startups before
- You are excited about nutrition, health and sports
- You are an experienced SEO copywriter
- You have a background in Ed Tech
- You excel in campaign / communication claim texting
Why you will enjoy working with us
- You are working on a new innovative product
- You will work in a company that combines science with cutting edge technology and best-in-class educational content
- You will learn from the experience of the founders
- You can work from wherever you want
- You shape and influence the brand from early on
- You get to know people from around the world with different skills
- You will have lots of fun with the team
- You will truly have a positive impact on other people’s lives
How to apply?
Startup life is sometimes chaotic but extremely rewarding. If you are up for this challenge and are excited to work with us, please get in touch with us by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our salary range starts at EUR 42,000 gross per year. Your actual offer depends on your skills and experience.