Customer Happiness & Operations Manager (f,m,d – remote)
Are you ready to shape the future of health?
At HELLO INSIDE we are creating a healthier future for people and communities through the power of scientific self-care. HELLO INSIDE gives you real-time access to your blood glucose, so you can take control of your body’s primary source of energy.
The Customer Happiness & Operations Manager is expected to oversee and provide consistent, outstanding customer service for HELLO INSIDE and work collaboratively when necessary with developers and the executive team. With a hands-on mentality you will contribute to an outstanding product experience while actively anticipating opportunities to further improve our product and service. Furthermore, you will help us manage the collaboration with our fulfillment provider, ensuring a smooth delivery of HELLO INSIDE products to our customers.
What are we building?
We are building a cross-platform app to enable users to learn about their blood sugar level and how it impacts their personal health. We are utilizing a next-generation bio-wearable, a Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM), to read and visualize glucose 24/7 and correlate the data with lifestyle data such as food consumption, physical activities, sleep, meditation, and more. Based on those new insights, we are uniquely equipped to recommend personalized food and other lifestyle changes. By combining new biosensors, easily accessible knowledge and world class insights from our medical advisors, we are unlocking the next generation of habit-forming products.
As a Customer Happiness and Operations Manager, you will be responsible for
- Listening to customers’ concerns and handling complaints, product issues, refunds
- Monitoring customer satisfaction levels
- Strengthening the link between our customers and the HI team while acting across teams and work streams as the voice of our customers.
- Collecting customer feedback and identifying options for product improvement in close collaboration with our development and health & science teams.
- Optimizing customer care processes and effectively solving problems
- Providing kind, positive, can-do-attitude to problem solving every time, no matter how challenging the issue or how unpleasant the customer is
- Writing email and copy responses that align with the brand voice and marketing strategy in an effort to support lead generation, conversion, and customer retention. Our relationship with our potential and existing members is crucial to our business—we want to nurture our relationship with them and exceed expectations whenever possible
- Managing the relationship with our fulfillment provider while making sure product delivery can be performed smoothly (e.g. organizing the restocking of our products and packaging in time or replying to specific customer requests regarding the delivery).
Which skills do you need?
If you’re excited to be part of a purpose driven and winning team, HELLO INSIDE is a great place to grow your career.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 1-3 years of work experience (customer related is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English and German
- Patience, empathy, and professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills and a people-focused approach to solving problems
- A hands-on mentality and strong organizational skills (effective time-management, prioritization, and multitasking skills) in order to manage the relationship to our fulfillment partner.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- An extensive digital understanding to dive deep into the functionality of our product (App).
- In-depth understanding of the company’s products or services
- You have worked in startups before
- You are excited about nutrition, health and sports
- You have some experience in logistics or fulfillment
Why you will enjoy working with us
- You are working on a new innovative product
- You will work in a company that combines science with cutting edge technology and best-in-class educational content
- You will learn from the experience of the founders
- You can work from wherever you want
- You shape and influence the brand from early on
- You get to know people from around the world with different skills
- You will have lots of fun with the team
- You will truly have a positive impact on other people’s lives
How to apply?
Startup life is sometimes chaotic but extremely rewarding. If you are up for this challenge and are excited to work with us, please get in touch with us by sending your application to email@example.com. Our salary range starts at EUR 38,000 gross per year. Your actual offer depends on your skills and experience.