QA Engineer (f,m,d – remote)
We are looking for an experienced part-time (10-15 hrs/week) QA Engineer to oversee the product quality of our core mobile services and help build a top-rated app.
As the first QA Engineer, you will be in the lead to increase our product quality together with our development team. You will be wearing a bio-sensor at all times, creating test cases, testing Jira tickets that are ready for QA, and creating detailed Jira bug descriptions with screenshots and screen recordings of the issues. Additionally, you will write integration tests in Dart/Flutter if you are interested to do so.
As an experienced QA Engineer in the team, you will be responsible for:
- Testing our iOS, Android and Web App while wearing our bio-sensor
- Continuously test features that are marked as ready for QA
- Report bugs directly in Jira with detailed issue descriptions
- Test the overall functionality and write well defined test cases
- Potentially write automated tests in Dart/Flutter
Which skills do you need?
If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, HELLO INSIDE is a great place to grow your career.
- 3+ years as QA Engineer or in a similar role
- Knowledgeable about working in Agile Teams and related working methods/tools
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Excellent product judgement: Ability to assess high quality mobile app experiences
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced and innovative environments and adopt new skills on the go
- Strong team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work self-motivated and to move projects forward with (sometimes) little direction
- You are not afraid of needles (the bio-sensor’s tiny filament is placed under your skin with an applicator that contains a needle)
- You have experience working with Jira
- You have basic software development skills
- You have tested Flutter apps before
- You have worked in startups before
- You are excited about nutrition, health and sports
- You understand the concept of metabolic health
- You have worked with wearables and integrated external partners/API
Why you will enjoy working with us
- You are working on a new innovative product
- You will receive insights in your personal health
- You are surrounded by a team of talented people
- You will work in a company that combines science with cutting edge technology and best-in-class educational content
- You will learn from the experience of the founders
- You can work from wherever you want
- You shape and influence the brand from early on
- You get to know people from around the world with different skills
- You will have lots of fun with the team
- You will have a positive impact on other people’s lives
How to apply?
Startup life is sometimes chaotic but extremely rewarding. If you are up for this challenge and are excited to work with us, please get in touch with us by sending your application to email@example.com. Our salary range starts at EUR 15,- per hour based on a freelance contract (Freier Dienstvertrag). Your actual offer depends on your skills and experience.
About HELLO INSIDE
At HELLO INSIDE we are creating a healthier future for people and communities through the power of science-based self-care. Hello Inside gives you real-time access to your blood glucose, so you can take control of your body’s primary source of energy.
We are building a cross-platform app to enable users to learn about their blood sugar level and how it impacts their personal health. We are utilizing a next-generation bio-wearable, a Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM), to read and visualize glucose 24/7 and correlate the data with lifestyle data such as food consumption, physical activities, sleep, meditation, and more.
Based on those new insights, we are uniquely equipped to recommend personalized food and other lifestyle changes. By combining new biosensors, easily accessible knowledge, and world-class insights from our medical advisors, we are unlocking the next generation of habit-forming products.