Marketing & Business Development Manager
(f,m,d – remote)
We are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager to co-create our marketing and communication activities, create and explore various growth tactics, evaluate channel performance and develop strong industry partnerships through collaboration and integration. Your goals are to increase the awareness and reach of Hello Inside, resulting in sales growth.
- Work with the Marketing team to co-create roadmaps and content calendars
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns for seasonal occasions, product launches and country expansion together with the team
Partnerships & external contributors
- Identifying suitable partner organizations and KOLs to grow our business
- Working with and coordinating external contributors and agencies for content creation and paid media efforts
- Exploring new opportunities and channels to grow our marketing KPIs (paid and organic)
- Optimizing our funnel by identifying, planning and executing marketing tactics together with the team
- Researching and understanding our users and our market to learn and adapt fast and offer an outstanding and relevant experience
Copywriting & Content Design
- Design and create suitable content for our channels (blog & social media, CRM, web)
- Create compelling short copy for web, mobile, CRM, social media, packaging, advertising and marketing materials.
- Ensuring all content is created along our tone of voice and meets our scientific standards.
Which skills do you need?
- Bachelors´s degree in marketing, communication or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing Management, Business Development, or similar
- Supportive, hands-on and proactive & collaborative working style
- Ability to navigate uncertain territory and deal with constant change
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven project management skills & ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure
- Good analytical understanding and knowledge of monitoring tools like Google Analytics
- Ability to write engaging copy and create basic social media content (with Canva or Figma)
- Experience in managing external partners, collaborators & KOLs
- BONUS: You have worked in startups before
- BONUS: You are excited about nutrition, health and wellness
- BONUS: First experiences in Growth Marketing, Performance Marketing & CRM
Why you will enjoy working with us
- You are working on a new innovative product
- You will work in a company that combines science with cutting-edge technology and best-in-class educational content
- You will learn from the experience of the founders
- You can work from wherever you want
- You shape and influence the brand from early on
- You get to know people from around the world with different skills
- You will have lots of fun with the team
- You will truly have a positive impact on other people’s lives
How to apply?
If you are up for this challenge and are excited to work with us, please get in touch with us by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our salary range starts at EUR 45,800 gross per year. Your actual offer depends on your skillset and experience.
About HELLO INSIDE
At HELLO INSIDE we are creating a healthier future for people and communities through the power of science-based self-care. Hello Inside gives you real-time access to your blood glucose, so you can take control of your body’s primary source of energy.
We are building a cross-platform app to enable users to learn about their blood sugar level and how it impacts their personal health. We are utilizing a next-generation bio-wearable, a Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM), to read and visualize glucose 24/7 and correlate the data with lifestyle data such as food consumption, physical activities, sleep, meditation, and more.
Based on those new insights, we are uniquely equipped to recommend personalized food and other lifestyle changes. By combining new biosensors, easily accessible knowledge, and world-class insights from our medical advisors, we are unlocking the next generation of habit-forming products.